1. We believe there is one true and living G-d, existing as Avinu (Our Father), Yeshua (Son) and Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit), equal in power and glory; and this Elohim (G-D Head) created all, upholds all, and governs all.
2. We believe that the entire Holy Scriptures (Tanach and B'rit HaChadasha) are the work of G-d, fully inspired without error in their original manuscripts and the infallible rule for faith, practice and lifestyle.
3. We believe that G-d the Father is an infinite personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers our prayers; and that He saves from sin and death all that come to Him through the Messiah, Yeshua.
4. We believe that Yeshua is the Messiah; that He is G-d's only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin; that He lived a sinless life, performed miracles and teachings, died as a substitutionary atonement, bodily resurrected and ascended into heaven providing perpetual intercession for His people; and His personal, visible return to earth is imminent exactly as prophesied.
5. We believe in the Ruach HaKodesh, who came forth from Avinu, through Yeshua, to reprove the world of sin, to indwell and to empower all who believe in Messiah as an all abiding helper, teacher and guide.
6. We believe in being faithful to G-d's commandments embodied in the Torah that He gave to Moses at Mt. Sinai; that the Torah reflects the practical wisdom of a loving G-d, intentionally given to His children to set them apart from the world, to preserve and protect them through faith and to guide them to mature faith and righteousness; that the Torah is the basis for our biblical heritage of our faith, but the Torah is not the basis for our salvation.
7. We believe in Mikveh (baptism) which preserves the biblical practice of Tevilah (full immersion) for purification in the living waters; and the laying on of hands for S'micha (ordination), for healing and for receiving the manifestations of the Ruach HaKodesh.
8. We believe in the imminent return of Yeshua HaMashiach to earth, to establish His Kingdom, to rule and reign over the earth from Jerusalem in peace and righteousness; and that the Body of believers will be resurrected to where eternal blessings for the righteous and endless suffering for the wicked.